Effortless Email Management
Mail Act-Ons powerful Keystroke rules and message filing interface gives you the ability to quickly take action on your email. Use Mail Act-On 3 to build sophisticated email workflows that eliminate repetitive, time consuming and error prone manual email organization.
Manage your Outbox
Outbox rules give you the power to alter and organize the messages you send. With Act-On you can automatically CC or BCC messages depending on rule criteria. Make sure you always use the right delivery account for different recipients. Or add special headers. Or delay delivery. And more.
Mail Act-On 3 new features give you unparalleled ability to manage your messages. Use Act-On's new templates to quickly reply to messages. Use Act-On composer options to specify when messages are delivered, where sent messages get archived, and even which outbox rules are applied.
Mail Act-On's menu window is always a keystroke away
Quickly select an action to apply to the selected messages, or filter your options to show the actions you want. Lock the window open to rapidly apply multiple actions to messages.
Choose when to deliver a message
As you compose set the delivery times as immediate, after a delay or at a specific time.
Choose where to archive when sending
Select where your sent mail is archived as you are composing. Alternatively, select the outbox rules to apply when composing.
Reply with templates
Create quick to use templates to use for replies. Automatically send the reply or open the reply in a composer window for further edits.
Create powerful outbox rules
Create rules that apply actions to the messages you send before and after you send the mail. Automatically add extra recipients, change servers, delivery delays and where the message is archive.
- The latest version of El Capitan 10.11 and macOS Sierra 10.12
- Fixed: Adds hidden preference: "ApplySubsequentRules" with values "before"|"after" to control when apply rules are performed in relation to current rule actions. (default is before)
- Fixed: Black screen after message delivery in full screen mode.
- Fixed: Crash when closing composer window in instances.
- Fixed: Crash when evaluating content criterion for outgoing messages.
- Fixed: Fixes localization and interface issue for set signature and append message body.
- Fixed: Issue opening a single message viewer when message present.
- Fixed: Issue when switching spaces while showing result while in full screen mode.
- Fixed: Issue with recent mailbox not having account name listed.
- Fixed: Memory leak related to keystrokes.
- Fixed: Not all keywords showing in Keyword MAO window.
- Fixed: Potential crash when evaluating outbox rules.
- Fixed: Reply with template excluding portions in angular brackets.
- Fixed: Reply with template issues.
- Fixed: Addresses issue with waking from sleep for deliverying delayed messages.
- Fixed: Crashing issue on OS X 10.11 introduced with 4.0.3 public beta 1.
- Fixed: Criteria with regular expressions not working properly on message bodies.
- Fixed: Drafts not being deleted after sending via gmail accounts.
- Fixed: Fixes crash when evaluating body criterion.
- Fixed: Fixes issue with delay delivery time after reediting messages.
- Fixed: Fixes non functional slider for result window duration.
- Fixed: Issue validating registration codes that have excess characters.
- Fixed: Outbox rule action to add signature not working.
- Fixed: Outbox rule signature popup not showing signatures if SigPro not installed.
- Fixed: Problems with initial focus of filter field.
- Fixed: Removes add button from recent project/keywords group rows.
- Fixed: Rule to add signatures not working if sigPro signatures have asynchronous expansion.
- Fixed: Several localization issues.
- Fixed: Stability issue when invoking Act-On Rule menu in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Stability issue when moving messages if Mail Recent is Installed.
- Fixed: Stability issues when editing rules in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Stability issues when sending messages in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Unexpected message selection when using space bar or after deleting messages in some circumstances.
- OS Support: Compatibility with Mac OS 10.12.4 seeds.
Bug fixes and 10.12.4 compatibility
See all of the release notes for Mail Act-On
Download the Yosemite/Maverick version