Scan Your Messages Easily
Your email is often something you want close at hand but never in the way. Whether you want to see the latest message or the recent message list, Mail Perspective's compact window design means your email can always be visually available, but never the focus of your attention until you need it.
Monitor Important Mailboxes
Sure your inbox is important -- but if you are like many Mail users, you probably have several mailboxes which are just as important if not more so. Use Mail Perspectives to create a compact Perspective window for each of your critical mailboxes. Use the All/New/Today bar to tailor which messages they will show.
Tame Mail Window Chaos
Navigating Mail's windows can be a handful when you want to open different viewers, mailboxes to find messages. With Mail Perspectives you can set up multi-paned windows. Expand the space when you need it and hide all windows with a keystroke. It's like coming home to tranquility after a busy afternoon of running errands.
Windows Into Organization
Mail Perspectives provides multiple views to Mail to give you new ways to keep your Mail workspace both visually and efficiently organized.
Flexible Perspectives Windows
Designed to show you only the essentials, Perspective windows can be display with either single or multiple panes for easy grouping and movement around the screen. A pane represents a mailbox whose the criteria can be set separately.
Previews On Demand
Tap space on for the selected message to view its full content in a handy Quick Look window. When you are finished with the message, just tap space again to close it or keep the window Quick Look open and navigate through your message list.
Badge it - Watch it
Display critical message counts in your menu bar and on Mail's Dock icon with Badges. Assign a badge of multiple shapes and colors to any perspectives pane to easily monitor its all, new, or today messages even when Mail is not the front application. Instantly bring messages to the front by clicking the badge. (New with Mail Perspectives 2.1! )
Mail Perspectives work with all Mail Accounts and types of Mailboxes, including GMail and Smart Mailboxes. It integrates with our other Mail Plugins: MailTags and Mail Act-On, to give a powerful trio to organize your Mail.
- The latest version of El Capitan 10.11 and macOS Sierra 10.12
- New: Adds ability to apply inbox rules to selected messages in a message pane.
- New: Auto Arrange Windows default. Adds preference to control the automatic arrangement of windows when changing monitor configurations
- New: Badges. You can now assign a count badge to any panel to display unread or total message counts in the dock icon or as a system status item in the menu bar
- New: Displays to recipient for messages in Sent Mail mailboxes
- New: Window options. Right click a perspective window to set a custom title or visibility options at launch.
- Fixed: Bad link for visiting support site.
- Fixed: Command return not opening messages.
- Fixed: Crash when closing a single pane.
- Fixed: Issue when parsing criterion for editing the criteria of a perspective pane.
- Fixed: Issue where MailTags based smart mailboxes not working.
- Fixed: Issue where an On My Mac mailbox appear as inbox when MailTags is installed.
- Fixed: Issue where ctrl-r key not passed on to Mail Act-On for rule application.
- Fixed: Issue with Mail not finding messages with messageIDHeaders
- Fixed: Issue with validating registration name and codes containing extraneous spaces or returns.
- Fixed: Localization issues.
- Fixed: Messages not being marked as read properly when viewed from a regular viewer.
- Fixed: Messages with text color showing as background color in panes.
- Fixed: Only 1 mailbox updating properly at launch
- Fixed: Problem validating extended trial codes.
- Fixed: Tag updates not appearing in pane properly.
- Fixed: Toolbar items not showing down state when clicked.
- OS Support: Compatibility with Mac OS 10.12.4
Badges and Compatibility
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Mail Act-On 4.0.2
- Fixed: Crash when applying MAO rules from preview window.
- Fixed: Fixes some memory leaks.
- Fixed: Panes not showing messages in some cases.
- Fixed: Selection of Messages in Pane was marking messages as read when MAO not installed.
- OS Support: Adds compatibility for macOS 10.12.2 beta seeds
Bug fixes and adds localizations
See all of the release notes for Mail Perspectives
Download the Yosemite/Maverick version